Old 26-06-2003, 06:32 PM
zookeeper

Default I have Angered the Pond Gods

BenignVanilla wrote:
Monday, I was working on the pond...yeah yeah I know Bonnie, but you know I
could not stay away ... got a needle in my cornea ...

What have I done to anger you, oh great pond god in the sky!?!?!?

What have you done? Why you were messing about the pond again after you
promised you wouldn't!! ;-) just kidding, I know how easy it is -- I go
out to feed the fish, then I start moving plants around, then I decide
I'm going to try vacuuming that little bit of muck over there, then I'm
drawing down the water so I can get to that little bit of muck without
bending over the pond edge, then ...

And so it goes ...
--
Happy ponding!