Old 26-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] resurrection

Last year I had a zelkova which appeared dead with a capital D. Absolutely no growth for the entire season. In the fall, I removed it from its pot and gently laid it to rest in a plastic container. It remained there all winter and spring. Yesterday, I
was cleaning up in preparation for some visitors when I decided to dump the container. Lo and behold! The zelkova emerged with three new shoots. I promptly repotted it and watered it without disturbing the roots at all. I'll report futher as we go into
the heat of summer.
Marty

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++