Old 26-06-2003, 11:20 PM
len

Default Earwigs in the Basil

" http://www.unce.unr.edu/publications/FS01/FS0141.doc.

This has good, balanced information about earwigs. I especially
like that they suggest you get out of your bed and go out into
the garden at night and make sure that the earwigs are the
problem.

They don't, however, suggest a clothing optional midnight romp
through the garden, although I do.

Pam, do watch out for cold doggie noses going where cold doggie
noses ought not to go.

"ElissaAnn"

heh heh heh, girl your nuts;} I liked your link on spit thrip damage,
it cleared up a question I had about, my possum eared habaneros. thanks Len