Old 27-06-2003, 01:44 AM
dgtns

Default molding rose buds

thanks for the welcome!
last year i thought the rabbits were getting at the roses, but when
you mentioned sticks--
I guess its the black spot stuff. thats dropping the leaves, i
sprayed them today as you suggested and feed them too.

I'm in the New York metro area, and the rain has been horrible and its
been unusually cool--- until the past 2 days which have been HOT and
very humid. I'm keeping my fingers crossed --but its going to rain
agian in the next 24 hours.

It was raining so much earlier this month -- creating lakes near the
downspouts, i actually dug up one bush because it was sitting in a
lake. it seems like its happy in its new spot.

wish me luck--
donna