Old 06-03-2003, 02:51 AM
JStubbs358

Default Another Iris question

Hi- I live in south central texas (SAn ANtonio) And am redoing my yard. I have
a bunch of irises in one bed that I need to put a specimen size plant in. I
need to movr several of the iris to do that. The others will be oddly placed
because I lost some other plants. My question is will it be ok to move all the
iris now? They are all rebloomers. I know ideally you wait until July but what
do I do in this case. The bed is the front corner of my yard so I'd like it to
look nice.

I thought I had posted this message Monday but I can't find it. If I did and
this is a repeat I'm sorry. I used to post a long time ago and its nice to see
Zhan and Madgardner are still here and Tom Kan Pa. I didn't see Victoria though
does she still post?
Judy zone 8b