Old 27-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Steve and Lisa

Default what to do with dead animals in pond?

I feel badly but we put all ours in the poopy trash bin. (We've got an 21
month old Golden and try to make sure his poop is scooped daily....hence the
poopy bin....lol)

Lisa
"Lydia" wrote in message
Thanks for all the responses. I'm a picky eater so I guess if it

happens
we'll just put them in the garbage. I just thought that it would get

stinky
after sitting outside in a can for a week and it's illegal to bury animals
in this county (so I'm told - anyone in King County, WA, know different?).
Donating to science is an excellent idea, too, that I'll have to look

into.

Thanks again,
Lydia