Old 06-03-2003, 03:03 AM
linda mar

Default How do I know I have enough Water Curculation?

hi

Also, if mulm is accumulating on the leaves of fine-leaved plants, you may

want
to increase the circulation in your tank.

how do you do this without "bending" the stem plants? I found that my
Aquaclear 201 water cascading bends most of my plants flat (Ozelots) or
sideways (all stem plants).. and when I moved the plant aside abit so it
won't be in directly line of the water flow, it's accumulating goo..

can't seem to find a happy medium.. (so I just shake the plants.. but they
just immediately act as a filter and re-garnish themselves in a matter of
minutes)

linda