Old 27-06-2003, 02:56 AM
MLF

Default Pond Tragedy*UPDATE*

Here in Ohio, though, we are not allowed
to release raccoons--we have to euthanize any we catch, if I am

interpreting
the law correctly. So...we have some thinking to do. Also don't want

risk catching a skunk either!

Geezz! Put the trap with with racoon in the car (trunk is probably better),
take him for a ride waaaaay out to the woods somewhere near a stream, and
let him go.

That Fish and Game law is preposterous - kill a perfectly well animal
because some bozo says you should? For what? It's a wild animal and all
you're doing is returning him to a place that's probably better than he came
from. Don't worry about the law - I promise the racoon won't tell.

Michael Fermanis
New Orleans, Louisiana USA (Remove the RICE to reply)