Old 27-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Alternate Personality

Default scorpion control?

One final comment (I think): don't forget to make sure the weather stripping
around your doors is absolutely flush and tight. I think it sort of loses
its elasticity after a few years, but it's cheap and easy to replace. You
can also get special foam pads to put between your electrical receptacles
and the wall which seal them off. And, if you really want to go "whole hog,"
have your AC/heating duct system checked and any leaking areas sealed. The
idea is to KEEP THE BUGS OUT.

alternate

"Ruth Shear" wrote in message
news
G'day

I'm generally of the school of live and let live, but when I rolled my
19 month old over on the bed yesterday and saw a tiny (1/2 inch)
scorpion scuttle out of a fold of the bedsheet, I found my limit!

My first inclination was to call a pest control company (well chemfree
who I've heard are a bit more careful about what they spray around), but
does any one have any other suggestions that are less extreme?

DrRuth