Old 27-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Chris

Default Soft fruit for two

In article , Rod
writes
Commercial ones aren't cheap and yours will probably be stronger than
the ally ones. I suggest you persist with Knowle nets though because
they will advise and supply top netting the right size so you don't
have any stitching to do. Do bear in mind my advice come from somebody
who likes a *lot* of fruit and adjust your plan accordingly.

Wilco. I'll phone Knowle Nets because I can't get their site no matter
what I do - even adding it to the trusted zone - and trying all popular
browsers - and there is no other site I can't get. Has anyone else
tried it?
http://www.knowlenets.co.uk/shop/system/index.html
--
Chris