Old 27-06-2003, 06:08 AM
John Rutz

Default OT Harry Potter OT

PlainBill wrote:
Well said, Denise.

PlainBill

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:09:11 -0400 (EDT), (Denise)
wrote:

I can't understand the people who claim Harry Potter will turn our
children into Satan followers and black magic users and all that other
crap they insist on. What the hell are they scared of LMAO!

Here's my take on what Harry Potter is about, from the very first page
of the very first book...Harry Potter shows us the respect and support
that make up true friendships, the perseverance of a young boy against
outrageous obstacles and the strong protective love between parents and
child, the kind of love that all families should know (but don't too
often).

Denise
Up to page 104 :-)

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

-- i have not seen a satanist celebrate christmas and they did in one of
th films

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com