Old 27-06-2003, 09:20 AM
martin

Default Composting Tea Bags

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:02:46 +0200, Tim
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:20:06 +0200, martin wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:07:51 +0200, Tim
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:25:30 +0200, martin wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:03:31 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , Nick Maclaren
writes
In article ,
Ophelia wrote:
As do I

I always feel slightly guilty though because I have an odd memory
that some
law came into being which would affect our rights to put tea bags
into the
compost bin.

Does anyone else remember that or am I totally mad)

Not TOTALLY. It is illegal (yes, a crime) to put disposable nappies

So how is one meant to dispose of them?

Sun bake them dry and smoke. Serve with horse radish sauce.

I feel sick! Tim.

It;s an acquired taste. It's soon to be banned by Brussels :-)

I hope so ! The one thing they've ever done that's worth while. :-)

I would have thought the current consumer laws in UK that are the
direct result of an EU directive would be considered as worthwhile by
everybody except Dixons.

--
martin