Old 27-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Composting Tea Bags

In article ,
"Pat Gardiner" writes:

| The days of leaning into the paddock and treating the pig to an apple core
| or throwing some scraps of bread and cake to the chickens have gone, it
| seems. The exact opposite of what was intended.

The exact opposite of what was intended by the EU. I don't think
that Whitehall intended anything different. Small organisations
and private business-like activities are regarded as a nuisance,
to be actively discouraged even when not explicitly forbidden.
This has been the de facto policy for at least 50 years.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.