Old 06-03-2003, 04:03 AM
s g

Default new 125g natural sunlight goldfish aquarium

i have a question i have a new 125g coming and i am going to set it up two
weeks or so. my question is has anyone tried setting up a tank with natural
light only? what size was it, fish, filter, plants, success, ect? does
anyone know where i could find info or experience web or maybe even a book?
i live in Minnesota near minneapolis. I would have to put tank near a big
picture window facing south i believe. know that i would have to have good
heat control and emergency light. my main worry it algae. but i am greatly
interested in doing this and i think it would look great and an excellent
idea.

thank you
samuel
--
to reply please take out nospam. from to: line