Old 27-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Rain water collector

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
. ..

Personally I think you're out of luck John, being in DC I suspect (correct
me if I'm wrong) that your rain is quite acidic and it will forever cause
your roof to toss of Copper. ~ jan

snip

Now ~jan...that wasn't a dig on DC was it? Livin in MD, I would have to say,
"Them's fightin' words..."

BV.
disclaimerPurely in Jest/disclaimer

No, I'm just assumming again, gets me in trouble all the time. (

I'm assuming all the East Coast has problems with Acid rain due to how
their electrical power is produce. I should have waited on Ingrid to
answer. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

I think it because the air currents travel from West to East
and picks up polution along the way. Not because of how we
produce our electricity, but that does help in some cases,
but remember we too use nuclear energy (TMI).

--
Bonnie
NJ