Old 27-06-2003, 02:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default My pond just had its first Algae Bloom! what do I do?????

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
BV,

All references I have seen say barley straw. Most likely what you have

is
wheat straw. I don't know if it would work or not. Mixed in the clay, it
might make good adobe bricks, if you could get it dry.

snip

I believe it. We laid some bricks down on the lawn in a rough pattern to see
how a nice walkway would look past the pond. I then poured some
clay/water/clurry mix from around the pond over the bricks. After a month or
so, they are cemented in place and won't move. Luckily the path looks great.

BV.