Old 27-06-2003, 03:08 PM
John Rutz

Default Critter Packs? A Good Idea?

BenignVanilla wrote:
My bro in law is heading out near lilypons.com in MD this weekend, and plans
to pick up a critter pack. It has 18 snails and 18 tadpoles (bull frog we
think). We're splitting the cost of $60.00.

Any thoughts?

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

-- the snails help clean the bottom ( Japanese trapdoors ) and dont do
any dammage to plants you cant see the litle buggers so be carefull when
workin in the pond that you dont accidently sterp on one
the tads help keep bugs and some algae etc down and they are fun to
watch when they do come up

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com