Old 27-06-2003, 05:32 PM
animaux

Default Silverado Sage (Cenizo)

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:25:46 GMT, c (Scott Harper) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
If you want a named plant and want to be sure it's what you get, I
suggest you shop the independent nurseries. They have a lot more to lose when
they lose even one customer, compared to the box stores who use their seasonal
losses as a tax write off.

I'm pretty sure I got these at Red Barn, which I always thought was a
pretty decent place, even though I guess they are a chain. You got any
other suggestion?

scott

Red Barn is not a chain, it has three stores owned by the same people. That
said, how large is the plant you thought was dwarf supposed to grow to? Has it
far exceeded the expected height? If so, I would call Red Barn and question
them.