Old 27-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Pam

Default Does five gallon container contain five gallons?

In our last fun filled episode, Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:58:50 GMT,
Repeating Decimal proclaimed:

It does matter! Bigger pots, supposedly have larger plants than smaller
ones. This is especially true for fruit trees where the plants can be very
expensive. On canned soup supplier was once nailed for filling its bowl with
marbles in order to make you think you were getting more than you were.

Wow, the manufacturer went to all the trouble and expense of
driving to my house and putting marbles in my bowl? I'm certainly
impressed by their industriousness.

Pam, but I'm gonna have to have a talk with the Puppies O'
Thunder about letting strange soup manufacturers in the house
when I'm not home.
the house.

---
"Oh no, not again."
- A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death