Old 27-06-2003, 08:56 PM
jhultman

Default Solar Powered Garden Lights. Any Good?

If you're looking for some light being thrown off get the hardwired ones
installed.

The solar rechargeable are decorations or path markers. They work for
that purpose.

2 cents.

Fred.

AuralFeast wrote:

I'm thinking of adding a few lights to my backyard garden - the little ones
that stick into the soil and stand a foot or so above the ground. I'm
interested in the solar powered version (laziness factor) - are any of these
lights any good? Are they dependable? How much light do they throw in
comparison to their hard-wired bretheren? Any brands better than others?

Thanks in advance.

Bob P.