Old 27-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Jack1000

Default Does five gallon container contain five gallons?

Monitors used to be sold as 13,14,15,17,19,21 inches. Now you will
see 15.9",18.1",20.1" these are formerly 17", 19", 21" monitors. They
now show overly accurate sizes because for years they out and out
lied. Viewable areas were as much as 2 inches smaller than stated. I
got a check for a couple of bucks from the class action lawsuit
regarding this. woo-hoo!

I say we revolt! There are people out there who can help us get what we were
told we were getting...A HREF="http://www.ncwm.net/main.html"The National
Conference on Weights and Measures…/A
I'm pretty sure a standard measure should be the same no matter what it holds.
If I was cooking and I needed 5 gallons of something and I used that 5 gallon
pot to measure with I would have a problem. Don't let them just get away with
not giving you what was advertised!
Write a complaint and E-mail it to:
I think each state has a department of weights and measures too. Write to them
to or the evil pot dealers will keep getting away with this crime!
Speak up and you will be heard!