Old 28-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Ray C.

Default Need Paph. concolor seedling mix advice

Hi All,

Wanting to hear from anyone that has deflasked Paph. concolor.
Specifically, I'm looking to what type of potting mix was used. I'm
currently experimenting with a commerical seedling mix ( small fir
bark, charcoal, perlite ) and a mix I made from coconut coir, and
perlite. They seem to be doing equally well but as this is my first
brachy paph compot, I'm a little nervous. The leaf span on the
seedlings is about 2 1/2" and new leafs are starting to show.
Anyone out there have any advice. I'm growing under lights.

Thanks Much,
Ray