Old 28-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Shiva

Default Tiny Bugs that look like snowy fuzz?

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:44:07 -0400, "Scopata Fuori"
wrote:

Sounds like whiteflies. They are tiny, almost like a bit of lint, and fly
off en masse when disturbed. I squish them like aphids.

This is them, I found some photos. Lint is exactly what they look
like! What exactly do they do, do you know?

I did set down some Milky Spore, and maybe the bt will
have an effect too, perhaps?

I know about MIlky Spore, but can you tell me more about BT?

I take a daily walk through the rose beds, and
squish any colonies of sphids I might find, and sprinkle a bit of Sevin dust
as needed, and I figure that'll deter the whiteflies as well.

Does Sevin kill JBs? I know it can be used on edibles, so I imagine it
is not too terribly toxic, or at least not as bad as my standby
Orthenex.

Scopata Fuori

"Bad Cat!"

Post pics! I have some bad cats of my own!