Old 28-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Timothy

Default Hot weather: mow longer or shorter?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:09:47 +0000, Moparholi wrote:

That Pretenders tune -Where'd you go Ohio?- comes to mind. g
Yep, the steel industry has really taken it on the chin.

Sweet! Thanks for reminding me about that song. It's great.... I've got to
have it around here amongst all these cd's 80) Just give me a shout if
you find the need for some music. I could ftp or.....

With the asian markets dumping the steel on the global market it's hard
for any one to make a buck with steel. Weirton steel got smart about it
and went to making a lot of specialty steel. That with the fact that they
are the only employee owned steel mill in the world makes it attractive to
buyers it seems. My dad is stil working 5 12's a week with a fat esop
check at the end of the year.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington