Old 28-06-2003, 10:35 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default What happened to all the fungicides?

"Amber" wrote in message

Anything specific in mind??

densley packed plants with mildew - lemon balm and something that for the
minute escapes me to name. Also black spot on a climbing ros thats nr
rosemary.

Wouldn't it be simpler to alter the way you grow stuff and/or not grow the
worst effected plants at all? I can't remember when the last time I used a
fungicide in the garden was, I do use something for botrytis in my
propagating house, so I am not anti chemicals just can't ever seem to get
around to spray in the garden :~)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk