Old 28-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Timothy

Default Hot weather: mow longer or shorter?

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:58:46 +0000, wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:36:40 GMT, "Timothy"
wrote:

I lived mostly acrossed the river in weirton
wv. Small world eh.....

Wow! I...umm..."met" a girl on Spring Break who was from Weirton.

Met as hung out and had a few drinks or met like the Traci Lords kind of
meet? Btw, Traci Lords is from Stuebenville also.......
I'd bet you that she was lieing about being from weirton and she was
really from steubenville. I've met 3 people out here who have claimed to
be from that area and after a little conversation with them they all
admitted that they were from stuebenville. None of them wanted to claim to
be from stuebenville, including myself.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington