Old 06-03-2003, 06:43 AM
~ jan

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

I might have forgotten to mentioned we live in a very dusty desert area. In
fact having one of those dust storms today and continuing thru tomorrow.
Thus, rocks soon are covered in sand. ~ jan

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:30:02 -0800, joe wrote:

~ jan wrote:

told him there is nothing wrong with the Aquascape System for that purpose,
just don't rock the liner. Course the local nursery is spreading the bull
that we who don't rock our liners are going to have them degrade all that
much faster, etc. crap

I'm not familiar with the Aquascape System, but FWIW, I rocked my liner, not
to keep it from degrading, just because I think it looks better. Course, I'm
in it for the pond, not the fish.

Joe

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/