Old 28-06-2003, 04:32 PM

Default while you're all feeling creative

with the short path suggestions ;-)

We have just cleared the end of the garden which was all overgrown and had a
rotting shed. The bit near the house is just a lawn with a flower bed down
each side, but we now have a bare patch at the top about 20ft wide by 10ft.
We were just going to flag it but I think something a bit more interesting
could be done. It will have a garden bench on it and maybe a table/chairs
(probably next year now though!) so it would need to be quite solid (or at
least the some of it would need to be).

Any ideas? Maybe a few flags surrounded by gravel or slate chippings?

cheers

da.