Old 28-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default What kind of flower is this?

Get back to us when you know for sure, CarmelCream.

SugarChile wrote in message
Evening primrose?

Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

"Captain Infinity" wrote in message
Sorry for the repost; I don't think the original made it off my
newsserver.

It's bright yellow, and has four petals. Each petal is shaped like a
heart. They've blossomed in abundance in the garden of my new home, a
garden which the previous owner kept in great shape. I've been amazed
all year by the flowers that are coming up...as each one fades a new one
emerges. I recognized Spring's lillies, but these yellow ones I've

never
seen before.

I did a google image search and found a picture he
http://www.wapers.com/animalnplant/f...flower1024.jpg

Thanks in advance.

**
Captain Infinity