Old 28-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Hougaarden

Default Garden CAD freeware

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:15:07 -0400, bargaindealsman wrote:

Sierra makes a program called LandDesigner featuring White Flower Farm
whatever that is. I believe Burpee's and a few others have programs
that create landscaping as well as simulate growth over a period of
time. I would loook at Broderbund software as well because they do
home type software iirc.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:24:47 GMT, Hougaarden
wrote:

cut

I've found it he
http://www.cybercitysoftware.com/cyb...omedesign.html

They have some very cheap programs, but since I'm not living in the USA
(I live in Belgium) I think I'll try my luck over here. Today we are going
to do some shopping in Antwerp (some 10Km from where I live), maybe I'll
find something there.