Old 06-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Cowboy

Default Do These plants look sickly?

I've moved the ivies to my coffee table about a couple of feet from the 150W
bulb they sat under on my desk. Also I un-potted the two plants that
continued to show yellowing leaves and placed them back in water in hopes
that if it were the soil they'd rejuvenate their color and health.

Yet, another plant is showing one yellow leaf and I'm getting concerned that
they may all succumb to whatever is meta-morphing them. I don't expect a
miracle from anyone and all that have helped me I thank from my heart. I'd
just like for you to take a look at these pictures and if you can make out,
just tell me if they appear sickly. Thank you for you time and help.

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/Pictures.htm

Cowboy