Old 28-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Tono

Default Deadheading roses?

I have a Caribbean (Korbirac) that last fall I pruned down to maybe
4". This year it grew like crazy, gave one single bloom, then about
8 of them at once. (gorgeous!) The flowers are looking pretty
shabby right now. I do see at least one new bud forming. Doing
searches, all the info I can find is how to prune it in the fall.
What do I do with it now? How low do I cut below the old bloom, or
above the main trunk that stem came from? On one site it says it
blooms late summer. Summer is just getting under way here, is it
going to keep blooming all summer?

zone 6a

Thanks,
Tono