Old 28-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Which winter veg to grow?

"Justin wrote in message

How do urglers use the ground after digging potatoes?

Almost all the crops mentioned above should already be planted..

I have just dug a new potato patch this year with a range of earlies to
maincrop and am wondering how best to use the land after digging the
earlies.

As we grow all our Brassicas in modules at home before planting out we do
sometimes use the space left by the first early spuds for some of the winter
brassicas.
Also for Spring Onions, a late pea crop (use an early pea variety like
Feltham First 'cause it's quick growing), Lettuce.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.