Old 29-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Vinegar/water weed killing solution?

You should all stop listening to what your nitwit neighbors say and use real
weed killers to kill the weeds. Using high concentrations of salt will make
your soil permanently toxic to plants.

Phisherman wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:28:20 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

VINEGAR IS NOT AN HERBICIDE AT ALL!!!!!!!

I tried undiluted household bleach and that did not work either.
Someone told me that (household) will kill poison ivy, but I have
serious doubts using bleach as an herbicide. What will work is salt
or 34-0-0 but this repeated practice can damage concrete and the table
salt runoff can be harmful to plants.