Old 29-06-2003, 06:44 AM
CpRensCoNY

Default mystery Daylillies (part deux)

You are right Ann, there are over 42,000. As of 1:27 PM eastern time there
are 50,085 registered cultivars and if you include the pre-registered and
reserved cultivar names the total is 53,783.

GoodLord, Baxter, can you explain it all for us? Of the 50,000 odd if half of
them are yellow and you have to look at all of those pix, are your eyes OK. I
think I recall the 30,000 number, where (and when) did the last 20,000 arrive?
I don't know the name of any of mine, I think I buried the tags under the
plants. I attended a few meetings a while back and they looked at slides and
slides and slides and slides and I fell asleep.