Old 29-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default what is this plant?

You are confused as usual.

The common "Jade Plant", correctly named Crassula ovata has in the
horticultural literature incorrectly been listed under the later synonyms
Crassula argentea, Crassula portulacea and Crassula obliqua. All the names
refer to the same species.

The original plant to be identified in this thread still is not a member of
the Crassulaceae, however.

Charles wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:19:14 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

WRONG.

You are not even close and you have the wrong plant family altogether.
The plant is a stem succulent not a leaf succulent.

Crassula lycopodioides is a synonym for Crassula muscosa anyway.

That reminds me of something I wondered about. I plant I have known
as Crassula argenta seems to be being called C. ovata. Are there two
similar palnts, or a name change, or am I just confused as usual?

Thanks

--

- Charles
-