Old 29-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Lynne

Default what is this plant?

If it's different than mine, I sure can't tell. I assume my plant's ID is
correct, since I grew it from a little piece that fell off a plant in a
botanical garden (yes, it really fell off). If I can figure out how, I'll
put up a pic in a.b.p.g.
OT, Another thing I'd like to figure out how to do is cancel posts... Using
OE, I highlight the message and go to "Message", and click "Cancel message".
Even though I get a message saying the cancellation's been sent, nothing
ever happens.

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
. ..
Somebody must have misidentified your plant. It is a poorly grown

Rhipsalis
cereuscula.

Lynne wrote in message
It looks like a plant I have that was identified as Rhipsalis teres.

"Lance R." wrote in message
. com...
large image:
http://www.lkgallery.com/plant1.jpg