Old 29-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Fay

Default What to do with a skunk in a live trap?

(Gary The Rookie Farmer) wrote in
m:

I suppose the use of the Hav-a-hart trap is so that you can release
the critter alive. I would assmue that you let them go in some country
or wooded setting. Do you realize that you are just tranferring the
problem to some one else? What would you think if someone from the
country released one near your house in the city? In other words; I
live in the country and I don't want anymore damned raccons, skunks or
tree rats (squirrels) around here.

We also don't want your unwanted dogs or cats.