Old 29-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Vinegar/water weed killing solution? NOT!

animaux wrote in
:

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:17:16 -0700, des-weges
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:09:15 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

That is why words like "I could be way off" were included.

So then why comment?

Because people have to chime in when other don't. At least that's the
latter translation and back stepping I got in response.

It should be evident to anyone who's been following your responses how poor
your reading skills are. Leave the translating to people who are educated,
not merely trained, as you appear to be.

I will say this again. The only vinegar which works for such a purpose
is horticultural and it is sold in gallon jugs, labeled 20% acid by
volume. The rest is blather.

Yes, of course, lower concentrations obviously won't work (proof by
Proclaimation) and obviously higher concentrations won't work (proof by
Hand Waving). The magic number is 20% and the gallon jug must be
especially consecrated by a Green Pixie who will scribble 'horticultural'
on the label. In fact every single person who has said they've had success
with *ordinary* household vinegar is a liar, moron or shroom-eater. [Since
it's not clear how you will "translate" this paragraph, here's a hint -
S-A-R-C-A-S-M.]

Thankfully, there are still people who can distinguish between 'blather'
and vomit from a corporate white paper.

- Salty

P.S. And, yeah, if you don't like people chiming in, I suggest you move to
.... no wait ... just go join the We-Publi-Can't Party.