Old 29-06-2003, 05:24 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Plant identification needed and a few questions!

Looks like bindweed to me. You can keep it if you want, best way really
because you'll have a heck of a job getting rid of it

Banana wrote:
: Hi all,
:
: I wonder if someone could identify the white plant in these 2
: pictures for me: http://www.btinternet.com/~bananaland/plants/
:
: The pictures are DSC01589 and DSC01591.
:
: I have noticed that they seem to cling to items very well and I was
: wondering if they would thrive or at least be okay in a shaded,
: semi-indoor environment?
:
: Also, if I took a cutting, do they root well?
:
: Any info (or additional info) will be greatly welcomed.
:
: Banana
:
: (or Paul, if you prefer!)