Old 29-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Scott Harper

Default Silverado Sage (Cenizo)

In article , wrote:

Yes, I would. 'Silverado Sage' is a copyrighted name. If you ask me, it was
an
entirely strange scam in the industry. I'm not sure what dwarf means in the
sense that 'Silverado Sage' is supposed to be. That may mean it can get 8 feet
tall.

According to this web page, they are supposed to be 4', which is about
what I need.

http://www.greenbeam.com/features/plant012698.html

I'd be interested in knowing what they say, so please report back to the
newsgroup.

I'll try to remember. I don't know when I'll make it over there to talk
to them. The other disappointing thing is that I bought these in 1 gal
containers a few years ago. So they were very small when I planted
them, and I've invested considerable time getting them to the state they
are in today. I'm not too crazy about having to start over...

scott