Old 29-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Seeker

Default What to do with a skunk in a live trap?

I live in the country and I don't want anymore damned raccons, skunks or
tree rats (squirrels) around here.

Then you shouldn't live in the country. Animals have a right to their own
living space, too. If you don't feel that you can live in harmony with
these surroundings you should move into the city.

I'm going to be blunt here, not because I want to be insulting but because I
feel it's the truth: This is exactly the attitude which leads to the loss
of natural habitat and the extinction of certain species. While wild
animals are not welcome in our personal space, finding ways to make it
unpalatable for them is the best option, not killing them.