Old 29-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Julie Sloan

Default what is this plant?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:20:26 -0400, "Lynne"
typed these words:

If it's different than mine, I sure can't tell. I assume my plant's ID is
correct, since I grew it from a little piece that fell off a plant in a
botanical garden (yes, it really fell off). If I can figure out how, I'll
put up a pic in a.b.p.g.
OT, Another thing I'd like to figure out how to do is cancel posts... Using
OE, I highlight the message and go to "Message", and click "Cancel message".
Even though I get a message saying the cancellation's been sent, nothing
ever happens.

The "cancel" comand only works if the post hasn't been downloaded.
Anyone who has downloaded your post before you cancelled it will still
have it.

hth
Julie

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/

Bearskin to Holly Fork: Stories from Appalachia
by Bob Sloan ISBN: 1-893239-21-7