Old 29-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Julie Sloan

Default what is this plant?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:11:54 GMT, animaux typed
these words:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:08:12 GMT, animaux wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:37:39 -0400, Julie Sloan
wrote:

Let me guess. You're a bored 12-year-old.

No, he's not a bored anything. He is a wealth of information bordering on
encyclopedic. But the stock "let me guess. You are a bored 12-year old) is a
typical as thy come

Now go get your shine box.

I suspect he'd gain more respect/friends/feedback by brushing up on
his "people skills" instead of showing off this "wealth of
information," but maybe he's one of those sad souls who think any
attention is better than no attention at all.

The "bored 12-y-o" guess results from his "UR12yo" ID, in case you
missed that obvious inference.

USENET abounds with belligerent twits who take out their little
frustrations on everyone else. But what do I care. You're just
pixels on my monitor. You're not real at all.

Julie

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/

Bearskin to Holly Fork: Stories from Appalachia
by Bob Sloan ISBN: 1-893239-21-7