Old 29-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Vinegar/water weed killing solution?

Tag along Mikie has finally gotten the point in a nut shell. (What a painful
thing that can be!!!)

Yank that bad mofo out and mix the vinegar with olive oil to make a
vinaigrette so you can eat that weed!!!!

Mike Stevenson wrote in message

"Chelsea Christenson" wrote in message
My master gardener suggested a solution of vinegar and water for
killing the weeds that come up between the bricks in my patio.
Unfortunately, she's on vacation now, so I can't ask her: what is the
correct ratio of vinegar to water?

Chelsea if you spent the time to read all the...shall we say "blather" in
the responses to your post, you probubly could have pulled the weeds by

now.
In fact its possible they even died of old age...