Old 29-06-2003, 08:20 PM
19:09:05:13

Default what is this plant?

Why are you responding in such an unfriendly manner?
I take it you have a reason for doing so and since we are
to put up with it you might at least tell us *why* you're
so hostile?

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
.com...
If you don't know the answer or even have a clue, you shouldn't make badly
lame guesses.

If you are so bad at observing that you cannot tell the difference between

stem succulent and a leaf succulent, your comments only add to the
confusion.

I'm just keeping the rest of you honest and aware of your real

limitations.
If you don't like it, you can just sit there and learn something instead

of
make an ass of yourself.

I already did answer the question, oh sadly unenlightened and oblivious

one.

19:09:05:13 wrote in message
.. .
Well, excuse me for trying.

Are you the loud-mouth of this group or just
your regular **** ant?

And if you would, be so kind as to supply us
with the right answer, oh wise one?

Cereoid-UR12yo wrote in
.. .
WRONG.

You are not even close and you have the wrong plant family altogether.
The plant is a stem succulent not a leaf succulent.

Crassula lycopodioides is a synonym for Crassula muscosa anyway.

19:09:05:13 wrote in message
.. .
Hi there,

This is one of the many members of the species
Crassula, it may be Crassula Lycopodioides or
otherwise it's a very near relative. It requires the
kind of soil that's being sold for growing cacti, it
may have trouble growing in ordinary soil.
It doesn't need much warmth but it does need a
lot of light, especially during the winter!
During the warmer months of the year it requires a
usual amount of water, during winter time watering
once every three weeks is enough.

Lance R. wrote in
.. .
large image: