Old 29-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Fay

Default What to do with a skunk in a live trap?

"Seeker" wrote in
:

I live in the country and I don't want anymore damned raccons, skunks
or tree rats (squirrels) around here.

Then you shouldn't live in the country. Animals have a right to their
own living space, too. If you don't feel that you can live in harmony
with these surroundings you should move into the city.

What you don't understand is if an animal is born in the city and then
caught in one of those cages then moved to the country it dies. If wild
animals are moved from what they know, they must be retrained to a new
place. Of course buzzards must eat too.