Old 29-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Ellen

Default Please tell me what this is ... - DSCN0468Small.JPG (0/1)

Sorry ... didn't know about attachments ... I'll remember that ... I'm
a newbee here ... and thanks for the information about the other group
.... I'm on my way over there now.

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:37:05 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Don't keep us in suspense. Do tell us what it is.

You cannot attach photos to this newsgroup.

Try posting them to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens for better results.

Ellen wrote in message
.. .
I've seen these from time to time in my garden. This one, if I'm not
mistaken, looked like it was *attached* to a withered ivy leaf.

I cut it open to see what was inside. Fascinating ... what is it?

TIA