Old 29-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Rand Simberg

Default New Pond Kills Fish

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:05:13 -0500, in a place far, far away, "~
Windsong ~" made the phosphor on my

Fighting the turbulence and the suction from the pump is probably doing them
in. They die of exhaustion.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

I guess I should just wait until I complete the big pond before I put
in any fish. I don't want to shut down or downsize the pumps, because
it's a nice flow sonically, and it's what I plan once the full pond
goes in (which will be about a one-hour turnover).