Old 29-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Frank Logullo

Default Storing gasoline/oil mixture question

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
I frequently have empty gallon containers that come with the Torch Fuel I

buy
at the world's largest XXX-Mart store.
Can I store some of the fuel mixture in the garage in one of these gallon
containers? Say about two quarts. I'm not interested in the legal aspects,

just
wondering if the fuel mixture will "disolve" the container resulting in a

leak.
Thanks for you patience in scrolling through my question to get to the

point.

If containers are metal, there is no problem. I've used old Coleman lantern
fuel cans. If plastic, may be OK, but I personally would not use.
Anything that can hold gas can stand up to the gas/oil mix.
Frank